Friday, September 30, 2016

Angie Peterson for the Glazov Gang

I had the remarkable honor of being invited to host a moment for the Glazov Gang a month or so ago. It was incredible. I followed the Louisiana floods very closely and I was so thoroughly dissapointed that our very own president handled the situation the way he did. Upon releasing a video venting those exact frustrations, I was invited to do a follow up moment for the Glazov team. I happily accepted. To share a little background for the inspiration, I should share with you, I located a livestream of the president arriving for a press conference in a ravaged Louisiana from ABC ARIZONA 15 and what I heard as he approached the podium made my stomach turn. I will spend forever regretting the vote I cast for this wretched unAmerican traitor in 2008.

Listen for yourself...


I could go on and on for hours about how livid his response made me. Rather, I'll just share my Glazov Moment, when it was fresh in my heart and mind. 



Always a day late and a dollar short, the Traitor in chief is. Always has been and always will be. Luckily, there are only 34 more days until his reign of terror is over! Thank God! 

Upon getting to know Jamie Glazov and his incredible work, I was anxious to read his book, United in Hate: The Left's Romance with Tyranny and Terror. I finally got my hands on it via the David Horowitz Freedom Center and it has been everything I had hoped for and then some! It is an incredible psychological and historical evaluation of just that, the road that drove the left into such a dark, cruel, inhumane path of destruction, the very same social beliefs they represent, throughout history and presently. It breaks down the devastating chain of events caused by Marxist ideology that grabbed hold on the minds of leftist terrorists like Stalin, Lenin and Hitler. And leads right into American society and the left wing leadership that has driven this nation into the ground, and set us on the path to communist chaos. 

It is truly incredible. I highly reccommend it to ANYONE and EVERYONE. 
You can thank me later, but trust me when I tell you, it's extremely difficult to put down, even when you have bloodwork for a new baby in ten minutes... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment