Sunday, October 9, 2016

Boys will be boys...Apology Accepted.

As if in comparison to the 33,000 emails she deleted, husband's massive sexual assault/rape charges, four American soldiers she got killed in Benghazi for her globalist agenda and the 12 year rape victim she demonized, his "bar room talk" was a threat to national security.

You can watch the video, if you would like to (for the sake of fair journalism) HERE.

I mean really, all this for THAT? Come on.

 I'd say Donald Trump should EASILY get a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card.

Hillary should get a RED EYE TO Guantanamo. TONIGHT. Along with the media for conjuring this BS up! Scratchin' at the surface like a PUSSY on catnip. Wait, what did she say?? Yeah. I said that. Catnip. Go to bed liberals, you're thinking too hard.

On that note, Apology Accepted, Donald. I've said worse in the last 24 hours, I'm sure ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment