Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Day 3: RNC-Make America First Again!

Theme of the third night was Making America FIRST again. I for one think that is one of the biggest missions we MUST accomplish in order to recover this broken country.

It is as simple as every hard lesson you ever learned, wrapped in one sentence...

If you don't respect yourself, no one else will respect you either.

That being said, night three was ALL about what WE need. What WE want. What WE THE PEOPLE are crying out for.

Our vets. Our babies. Our soldiers. Our families. Our safety. Our jobs. Our futures.

FIRST. NOT SECOND. AND(IN MORE RECENT TIMES}, CERTAINLY NOT LAST!

Last night had some of the best of the best! I have been truly mind blown through this process! What a blessing our next generation of leaders are. We got this!

That being said...

NIGHT THREE!!!

Governor Rick Scott nailed it! I had never heard him speak before, but he is awesome! I pray for the state of Florida everyday!

"We are not at a crossroads, we are at a cliff."

Laura Ingraham also slam dunked it last night!
 The tribute to #NEVERTRUMPERS is epic. Wait for it....

Phil Ruffen, friend of his and business partner. I'd bet these two have gotten into some shit together! Haha! Loved this.

"His handshake is better than any contract you could ever sign."

Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida.

Quite a few people asked me to let them know when this lovely was coming on. I see why now. Ladies for Trump are brilliant. Every last one! She gives blondes a better name. and attorneys! :)

"How do you become president with no security clearance?" Word, girl. I ask myself that everyday.


Astronaut Eileen Collins touched down on space exploration and that was a great idea.
Did you know it's been five years since they stopped funding space shuttle launches!? The space shuttle program ended in 2011. Why is that?? Yet, Global Warming efforts carry well into the night...???? WHY IS THAT??

Michelle Van Etten, Entrepreneur
I think the teleprompter went out on her about halfway or so. Poor thing.
She did great though. I'd be so pissed! I was happy to see another young, small business owner take the stage though! She started way younger than I did! :)


Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin.
He is a boss. Period. To beat ONE recall is crazy. Let alone THREE. That's liberalism, man!


Senator Ted Cruz of Texas.

I can't. It makes me sick.
I'm just gonna throw this down. This is my opinion on Lyin' Ted...


Ted Cruz lives in Texas. But this picture was taken when he appeared at the top of the staircase at the Funeral in Dallas for the slain officers. He lives in Texas though, did they stop and pick him up first orrrrrr????

RIDDLE ME THAT!

Dude is a scumbag. Straight up. I am NEVER wrong about these things.

SCUM. BAG.

Moving on.

Lynne Patton dropped in. She wrote the incredible letter about working for them for the duration of her career. It was a beautiful letter and an equally beautiful speech.
Way to go, girl!

You may have seen this guy's video too. He is also an incredible Black American working for ALL Americans! I love minorities for Trump the most!
This is Dr. Darryl Scott
Bravo, friend.

Senator Ralph Alvarado Jr. of Kentucky.

NEWT AND CALLISTA MAKE QUITE THE TEAM!

THEY WERE BOTH FANTASTIC! I SEE WHY SO MANY WANTED HIM TO BE VP!


More minorities for Trump! Yessss! They are so wise! Because most of them HAVE struggled and that's WHY they are tired of it getting worse! Life experience made them heroes, not cowards!

Now, there is really nothing that can prepare you for this one It was in fact, one of the BEST of ALL. YOU CANNOT FAKE AMAZING KIDS!!!

INCREDIBLE! INCREDIBLE!!!

TRUMP!!! TRUMP!!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!

Then, to really drill it home, Speaker Ryan himself came out to bring out the Lieutenant himself...and ACTUALLY SOUNDED EXCITED ABOUT IT!
He even said "send him and Donald to the White House! Lol. It was a lovely introduction...

Without further adeux...

THE SECOND IN CHARGE...

the American Patriot I truly believe is going to play a MAJOR ROLE in governing and recovering our country...

NOT JUST A GLORIFIED CHEERLEADER...

THE NEXT VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNBITED STATES OF AMERICA....

Governor of Indiana, MIKE PENCE!


I freakin' love him too! This is all just too much YESSSSS!!!

AMERICA IS GOING TO WIN! FINALLY!

And then...it was over. Now, we are halfway through the last night and I am way behind just so I could share the good news about last night...

I gotta go! Lol.
\
Much love, MAGA! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment