Thursday, July 21, 2016

Day 4: RNC-Make America One Again!

The last night! We made it to the last night!
AND DONALD GOT THE BID!

I KNEW IT! I KNEW WE THE PEOPLE WERE RUNNING THIS SHOW!

So, I am just catching up from finishing up last night's recap...

Marsha Blackburn from Tennessee. She did great!

Let's Get 'Er Done! :)

Governor Mary Fallin of Oklahoma.

I really like this lady! She is straight up and to the point! And has s upper cute accent to boot :)

Dr. Lisa Shin for the National Diversity Coalition for Trump
The ladies are doing fantastic tonight! This one is a NM delegate as well. I love that they are letting delegates speak their minds! Especially for the minorities for Trump! :)

Then, Chairman Reince came back up and really drove it home. I like him a lot! He's a true patriot as well! Funny he is a better Speaker than our Speaker, as far as representing us properly at least. :)
I like how much he drilled education into their minds.
HELP IS COMING!


Jerry Falwell Jr., President of Liberty University.  
Gave a great history lesson! :)

Co-Founder of Paypal, Peter Thiel
I am so going to reactivate my PayPal account for this one, buddy! I never had nearly as many problems as COMMUNIST GoFundMe. Just quit investing in Facebook, soon it won't be shit!
Way to go!

Sherrif Joe Arpaio showed up! That's badass! No one messes with that guy!


Then, Real Estate Mogul Tom Barrack

He was very accurate in his statement about Donald being able to do this on his own merits.
Thank you for your support, kind sir!

Oh man, they had a super fantastic video discussing ALL THOSE MERITS, and then, like an angel stepping off a cloud...

Ivanka Trump takes the stage.

Man, I truly admire her. I really do! What a true FEMINIST, for ALL the right reasons! SHE REDEFINES MODERN DAY WOMEN. Her TRUTH about women in America and the fact that GENDER is not the reason for a decline in women in the workforce, MOTHERHOOD is. Coming from a mother who JUST had a child, she would know how hard it can be to balance...

So, her father intends to create a better childcare system for working moms! SERIOUSLY!? How could this get any more wonderful!?

Then she goes into his credentials. The bottom line, HE WILL DELIVER. Wow. Just wow.

She knows precisely what her father has done that TRULY defines his character. Like they are TRULY best friends. She recaps so many wonderful memories. I adore the way his children love him so much. I know the feeling. I really do.

I have now caught up to the livestream, I got to skip a lot since I was finishing up RNC day three while RNC day four had already started :)
I am mesmerized...she is a TRUE WOMAN! She barely looks at the teleprompter, she speaks of facts and memories and when she pauses, it isn't to ABSORB the applause, it's too respect it. What a lovely human you are, gorgeous girl.

Mrs. Ivanka Trump, y'all.

AND THEN SHE SAID...

DONALLLLLLD TRUMP!!!!!!!!
YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!
I AM SITTING HERE BALLING LIKE A BABY!

All I heard was "I will present the facts, plainly. We cannot afford to be so politically correct anymore. We will honor the American people with the truth and nothing else!"
HOW CAN HE BE SO FREAKIN' BRILLIANT!?  CARE SO MUCH??

Look around you, Trump family. He is WE THE PEOPLE!

I'm so sad it's over but so happy to see his face...

Ladies and gentleman...

DONALD TRUMP!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment