Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Black Panthers aren't, in fact, new at all.

You ever notice how the ones who are voting liberal are NEVER the ones preaching LOVE or TOLERANCE? It's ALWAYS Hillary endorsing hooligans like BeyoncĂ© Knowles in her Halftime performance back in February where she and her posse brought to life the New Black Panther Party, for all the world to see. The very same "movement" now demanding the murder and disbanding of our police forces nationwide. Hmmmm. The very same DANGEROUS militia Malcolm X encouraged his people to support. Don't believe me...



Sound familiar!? Oh, and for the record, Beyonce is also a confirmed and PROUD Illuminati junkie. Connect those dots.

So, I could go on and on about how I feel about this. And on Facebook, I do! But, I found this today, when doing MY OWN RESEARCH...and Tomi nailed it. She is my platinum blonde soul sister! Straight up and absolutely beautiful inside and out. And fearless! These are basically...MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY...




No comments:

Post a Comment